Here for you.
There are 1.5 Million people in the UK only, suffering from depression due to a skin condition. It is impressive to understand the psychological, physical and social effects that an altered image can have on someone’s life
ReMake Up Vision is to create a series of Health & Well-being offers that will support some of the most vulnerable people in our society to build their self-esteem and to help them breaking the health barriers that prevent or undermine their recovery and aftercare process.
As a Social Enterprise, we will apply our profits to provide the service free of charge at delivery point to as many of those who can benefit from it, and simply just cannot afford it.
We want to be part of a wider solution, and we strongly believe that there is a very special "Beauty" in Social Enterprises as a drive to support more people in more areas of our society.
Currently working from Glasgow and Stirling, our Social Enterprise, is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance, and we are committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers, cross and personal referrals.
We cater for more than profit, in fact our main drive is our Social Mission of a Permanent Make Up delivery with Social Impact. The vision is to be able to support as many as we can through our practice, regardless of their origin, believes or social status.
To that extent we have two main guiding principles;
"Stroke 4 Stroke"
For every paying customer, Remake Up will offer a free Medical Permanent Make Up procedure to patients who cannot afford the treatments and have one of the following health conditions; Alopecia (loss of eyebrows) , Cancer (Areola & Nipple reconstruction), Scars or Burns from an accident, an offense, etc. When you use our services, you will feel better outside and inside, as you will be having a huge impact in someone's else live. The best thing is that you will not pay any £ more for your procedure.
Every Last Friday of the Month, starting on the 28th of April 2017, we will be accepting bookings for our free Medical Permanent Make Up procedures. If you are interested in receiving a treatment, want to sponsor a treatment or just want to know more about our "Giving Fridays", please get in touch.
Support our Giving Fridays!
What We have Achieved
- Successful Application to the Santander Entrepreneur Enabler Fund.
- First Cancer patient received Health Permanent Make Up in June 2016.
- Became a member of Social Enterprise Scotland in 2016.
- Finalist in the Social Enterprise Category of the Converge Challenge 2016.
- Secured a place in U-Hatch at Glasgow Caledonian University.
- First Scar Camouflage Patient in June 2016.
- One of our Directors was shortlisted as Finalist for the Social Enterprise Champion in Scotland in the 2016 Social enterprise Awards.
- Our Cristina is a finalist in the Micropigmentation UK awards for Medical Permanent Make Up.
- Our Cristina was Highly Commended in the Scottish Medical Cosmetic Awards 2017